Healing Scripture Is Faith Food For Long Life
Use the healing scripture I’ve included below to meditate upon and speak for good health over your body, mind, soul and spirit. Whatever healing you need, these scriptures prove that you can receive it. Divine healing was not just for God’s people before Jesus Christ in the Old Testament. Because of the atonement of Jesus Christ, we have healing and long life.
When Jesus died on the cross for you and me, He gave us eternal life. He also gave us healing along with other great blessings, but we must accept them by faith. Use the following scripture to build faith for whatever healing you need.
The Current Healing Scripture Listed:
1. “4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. 5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.” —Isaiah 53:4–5
2. “. . . 16 When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick: 17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.” —Matthew 8:16–17
3. “24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.” —1 Peter 2:24
4. “26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee.” —Exodus 15:26
5. “25 And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee. 26 There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfill.” —Exodus 23:25–26
6. “How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.” —Acts 10:38
7. “35 And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.” —Matthew 9:35.
8. “31 Insomuch that the multitude wondered, when they saw the dumb to speak, the maimed to be whole, the lame to walk, and the blind to see: and they glorified the God of Israel.” —Matthew 15:31.
Leave Healing Scripture For Home Page